GP2C being specialist in fuel additives in Pont-Sainte-Maxence, is approved by the customs and can in this respect take charge of all the steps concerning the EXCISE taxes declarations.
REVOLUTION OF THE AUTOMOTIVE SECTOR
An environmental awareness and an increasingly strong desire to achieve energy savings have led, for several years, a change in technologies using petroleum fuels:
- New engine architecture (downsizing)
- High pressure direct injection
- After-treatment systems (particulate filters, AdBlue, Exhaust Gas recirculation…)
- New type of engines (hybrids…)
- New fuels (biofuels, flex-fueled engines…)
These numerous changes lead to the development of additives that respond to these new constraints and specific needs. And our full range of additives meets these new requirements.
A wide choice of components and solvents allows us to formulate customized products tailored to the needs of our customers. The constraints, such as the flash point and / or the labelling, are an integral part of projects we do for our customers and of finished products development projects.
GP2C is also an authorized warehouse keeper certified by the customs, which allows to take care of all steps concerning the EXCISE declarations.
We can therefore supply products:
- in suspension of EXCISE, for customers with equivalent or higher customs status,
- EXCISE tax paid for all other customers.