THE VALUES OF A FORMULATOR COMPANY
"The construction of GP2C was structured around two main elements: entrepreneurship and addition of complementary expertises.
The team enjoys providing solutions that satisfy even the most complex needs.
Everyone's mission is to seek service and performance, with the shared objective of anticipating customers and suppliers expectations on the long term by adopting a sustainable development approach.
The result of this approach is a constant enthusiasm, an innovative vision: pragmatic, ethical, sustainable and forward-looking."
GP2C is a company specialized in distribution, product blending and formulation in Pont-Sainte-Maxence (France). We wanted to consolidate our operations with the implementation of a quality management system, taking into account the requirements of the ISO 9001-2015 standard.
THE STRENGTHS OF GP2C COMPANY
Dynamic, flexible and efficient, our team of formulation experts is committed to respect its engagements or promises? Our technical know-how is recognized in France, Benelux and all over Europe : assurance of our reliability.
We can therefore anticipate changes thanks to an organization oriented towards service and customer satisfaction.
sustainable development - ISO 9001
Our management system ensures the sustainability of our development in a responsible and ethical approach.
We focus on the company's performance, particularly its skills and human qualities. We are committed to this continuous improvement approach, in line with our values:
- place the customer at the heart of our organization
- promote the personal development of each employee
- develop a relationship of trust and mutual benefit with stakeholders
- meet regulatory and legal requirements
Taking into account our internal and external challenges, our objectives for the coming period are:
- Consolidation and development the commercial strategy
- Strengthening the partnership and control of external service providers
- Develop the integration of internal resources, strengthening internal competences and contribute to health and wellness in the workplace
- Preparation of integration at LEHVOSS Group